Thanks to our sponsors who have already joined us!
We choose to align with businesses and organisations who embrace our values and as such, we have created a tiered sponsorship approach to ensure that businesses who wish to join us can do so at a level that is appropriate for them.
The MY Mount Eliza Festival concept is locally inspired and driven to ensure we meet the needs of the community. By partnering with us in this event, we will create a legacy for the community, all the while building the profile of local businesses and community groups.
Please complete a contact form and request Our Prospectus detailing the sponsorship opportunities for 2017.
BENEFITS TO BUSINESS
- Align your business with Mt Eliza’s secured third major event that will gain widespread appeal, expected to attract around 1000 patrons;
- An opportunity to build rapport with local community and create new business leads.
- Position your business as a champion of local community.
- Leverage our comprehensive marketing plan that has been developed to showcase the festival, our core values and the valuable role of our supporters. This includes (but not limited to);
- Bi-monthly exposure through our media partner Mornington Peninsula Magazine
- Extensive social media campaign with advertising with targeted promotion.
- Dedicated website listing our sponsors.
- Use of merchandise, signage and marketing collateral to raise brand awareness.
- Be part of something different. We are creating a fun family day with authentic community connection and deliberate fundraising for our charitable partner. Geoff Nyssen’s personal stories of empowerment offer a unique message and provide support to the growing number of people who face adversity within our Mornington Peninsula community.